Policies Effective: February 2, 2018
Please Note that policies may change at any time. Depending on the extent of the changes you may be notified by email.
By using this service you are bound by these policies.
Sales and Refunds
All sales are handled by https://www.stripe.com, an industry leader in modern payment services. No credit card information is stored with EscapeItKit.com. All transactions are encrypted using industry standards.
Your satisfaction is guaranteed. If you're unhappy with your purchase in any way we will provide a full refund if requested within 30 days of your purchase. We ask that you please allow is to work with you before asking for a refund but we will not make it difficult to get a refund if that is your goal. Refund policy should not be abused as a 'trial period' for the service. Please contact us directly for support and refund requests.
We want to respect your privacy as much as we would like our own information and privacy treated. We strive to be fair and honest with our customers and will always treat you with respect. Please contact us directly if you have any concerns about your privacy and information.
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to process or ship an order.
In order to use this website, a user must first complete the registration form. During registration a user is required to give certain information (such as name and email address). This information is used to contact you about the products/services on our site in which you have expressed interest. We strive to only ask for information we need to provide you a good service. If more information is needed, such as when you make a purchase, it may be requested from you at that time.
Analytics and Tracking
In an effort to track demographics and the needs of our users we use Google Analytics (https://analytics.google.com) and Hotjar (https://www.hotjar.com) third party services. No personally identifiable information is obtained by these services and only used for demographic, diagnostic and analytic purposes only. We may choose to use survey, contest or support features offered by these services and any information provided by you is optional and will only be used for the purposes intended.
This site may also use local browser cookies or saved content to provide a better service. This data, generated by EscapeItKit, is not tracked across any other websites and contain no personal information.
EscapeItKit may use popular social network services such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, etc. Public postings using the hashtag #escapeitkit gives EscapeItKit implied consent to use your post in marketing material. We will, however, attempt to reach out to you for permission before using your post.
Social network widgets or share buttons may be used on the EscapeItKit website. These may pull in your personal feeds or other information into the widget but it is not accessible to EscapeItKit unless explicitly requested and granted by you. Please research respective social network widgets or share button integration information for more details.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contact from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us directly:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information, that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
EscapeItKit sales are processed by a third party, Stripe (https://www.stripe.com). Only information required to process the payment is securely submitted to Stripe. Full credit card and other payment information is not stored by either EscapeItKit or Stripe and only used at the time of the transactions. Stripe may, however, store partial information such as the last 4 digits of your credit card information for transaction history and information. Information is submitted using industry standard encryption.
Sensitive information such as your account password is stored in a controlled database using industry standard hashing with seeding. This guards against the possibility that someone who gains unauthorized access to the database can retrieve the passwords of every user in the system. Hashing performs a one-way transformation on a password, turning the password into another String, called the hashed password. This one-way transformation means that the password hash stored cannot be reversed or decrypted into your original password. Although we do our best to protect your password we encourage users to use best practices when choosing a password or use a unique password generated by a password manager. Do not share your password.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Terms of Services
By accessing the website at http://www.escapeitkit.com, including any subdomains, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on EscapeItKit's website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- copy the materials;
- use the materials or service for any commercial purpose without written permission;
- charge for or resell materials or services;
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on EscapeItKit's website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials;
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server; or
- share login credentials in any way.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by EscapeItKit at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on EscapeItKit's website are provided on an 'as is' basis. EscapeItKit makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, EscapeItKit does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall EscapeItKit or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on EscapeItKit's website, even if EscapeItKit or a EscapeItKit authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on EscapeItKit's website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. EscapeItKit does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. EscapeItKit may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However EscapeItKit does not make any commitment to update the materials.
EscapeItKit has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by EscapeItKit of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
EscapeItKit may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Idaho and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.